Yes, my phone is a single point of failure.

No, I don't normally have a problem not receiving text messages. I don't
normally have a problem with anything, but that doesn't mean I couple my entire
life to a single object.

Authenticator apps would be more useful if they synced between devices. The
last time I checked, both LastPass and Google didn't sync between devices.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange