From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2021 1:36 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: [AFMUG] multipath on a reflector

our APs sit between 90 and 110 feet on average in flat terrain so we deal with
alot of seasonal ground reflectivity issues. We have this one customer
presenting again with whats probably multipath fading, I had tried putting a
shield on the bottom half of the reflector once out of curiosity. It didnt do
much

what im wondering though is how the ground reflected multipath feeds into the
feedhorn.

is it reflecting off the top half of the dish and into the feedhorn like a
mirror?