No, if the signal is off boresight it will miss the feedhorn.  It has to be
pretty well aligned with the main beam.

From: Steve Jones
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2021 3:34 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] multipath on a reflector

id considered something like this but to make it a functional thing it would
have to monitor the two radios and turn up or down a port based on better
performing system. the guy with the two radios doesnt complain, prefers to not
have to wait on us to come move it up to the roof or down to the post. its
cheaper than a truck roll twice a year.

but to the original question, a ground reflected wavelength to a parabolic
antenna, is that reflected off the top half of the dish into the feedhorn?