id considered something like this but to make it a functional thing it
would have to monitor the two radios and turn up or down a port based on
better performing system. the guy with the two radios doesnt complain,
prefers to not have to wait on us to come move it up to the roof or down to
the post. its cheaper than a truck roll twice a year.

but to the original question, a ground reflected wavelength to a
parabolic antenna, is that reflected off the top half of the dish into the
feedhorn?