Forrest - keep in mind there are lots of reports of folks getting immunizes and then contracting COVID weeks later.

I'm not sure how we finally get out of this.

On 4/5/21 11:36 AM, Sam Lambie wrote:
I am not going to the show this year. Texas politics and lax attitude towards a pandemic and other issues is a big concern.

On Fri, Apr 2, 2021 at 8:19 AM Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com <mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>> wrote:

     >Is her daughter still involved with the organization?

    Yes. https://www.wispa.org/wispa_staff.php

    Josh Luthman
    24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
    Direct: 937-552-2343