From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Jan-GAMs
Sent: Monday, April 5, 2021 1:36 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Who is going to WISPAMERICA?

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-antiscience-movement-is-escalating-going-global-and-killing-thousands/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=week-in-science&utm_content=link&utm_term=2021-04-02_featured-this-week&spMailingID=69913967&spUserID=MjUwODYxOTU1OTU5S0&spJobID=2100344217&spReportId=MjEwMDM0NDIxNwS2

Natural selection doesn't work fast enough