Hey all,

I am running into some issues with a 450b PTP setup. The Slave is running
at 200' of cable and the radio powers up, but doesn't transmit. I got it to
talk to the BHM (450b) and toned in the signal at -58 on both ends for a
couple of days at one point then it fizzled out. Swapped channel and
frequencies, No connection. Spectrum scan on both sides shows a totally
clean channel in many spots, and I have tried them all. I swapped out the
radio and the same thing happened. So... I am thinking it's voltage drop
with the dinky 0.5 amp PSU.
Does anyone make one that is 1-1.5 amps at 30vdc?
I am going to take a 24vdc 1 amp power supply from a Ubiquiti radio and
swap pairs on the Ethernet cable to see if I can get it to work and prove
my theory.
Has anyone ran into this situation?

thanks,

*Sam Lambie*