I'm getting ready to deploy my first set of 450M radios, from my bench testing, and reading through the manual, do you have to Choose which data path is active, Copper OR Fiber? And the only way to switch it if that path is down is to log into the Radio with an SM connection over the RF? That can't be right can it?

The EPMP radios bridge the copper and Fiber inside the radio so both are active. That doesn't seem to be the case with the 450M. Does the 450M only allow one data path, and if it breaks your SOL unless you can gain sudo-physical access to the AP? I have be missing where you set the primary/secondary data path, but I haven't been able to find it yet.