Is Freeside the company Ivan supports?

-----Original Message----- From: Larry Smith
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2021 9:15 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Intuit & Billing

On Thu May 6 2021 09:56, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
We have exhausted all of our appeals, the only thing they will tell us is
that they don’t approve of our “products”.  AKA internet service and that
they are happy for us to be a QB customer...

So, gonna get a stand alone billing system and just do a monthly journal
entry to move over the revenue.

Something cheap with the ability for the customer to pay with cards.
Anything free out there that makes their money from the merchant
percentage?  I guess I don’t care if it is free, just the lowest overall
cost to the company.

Was platypus free? Used it for years at another company. I don’t need any
management of my network just simple recurring billing.

We are still using Freeside (that we picked up based on conversations with
them at a Wispa show in Vegas).  Free unless you need a support contract
(which we do have).

--
Larry Smith
lesm...@ecsis.net