We're under 100 subs, and static routing has been easy to monitor via the UISP.  Every CPE is displayed and easy to login to.  Any units on DHCP is a total PITA and I'd prefer to shoot the guy that started doing that as we can't find the user nor login to fix them, it's a truck roll which consumes hours instead of 5 minutes.  I would like to know more about setting up networks and finding the users once DHCP is deployed, since this is what our IT group is doing, drives me crazy.  I like to run a pro-active service dept instead of waiting for complaints.

Well we could replace the switches with routers but won't this reduce the total traffic available?  And once the traffic passes through several towers it gets reduced to not much available, more so than wide open links in bridge mode?