That's what we been doing for a long time.  The ubiquiti switches are manageable from the UISP.  We use a VLAN for management.

On 6/19/21 7:10 AM, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
UBNT US-8-60W is $109
VLAN tag each AP port.  Set up your downlink as a VLAN trunk.  Then each AP will have its own private channel back to your core/edge router. I am no VLAN expert by any means.  There are lots of experts here.  But this is the method I used literally 18 years ago when faced with this same problem.  I used a cisco managed switch that was built for wide temperature conditions.  2900 or 2500 or something like that.  Worked like a champ. Are you sure the ubiquity switch you have at each tower does not support VLANs?
*From:* Jan-GAMs
*Sent:* Saturday, June 19, 2021 6:23 AM
*To:* af@af.afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] BNG dynamic provisioning Re: strange outage

We have in each tower a ubiquiti switch and one or two APs plus an uplink(to next tower towards the gateway) and a downlink(away from the gateway).  We don't have that many customers to support a huge investment.

Ok, looks like the advice is to replace the ubiquiti switches with ubiquiti routers?  I haven't seen in router setup any provision for BNG, maybe I'm missing something. I'd never get management willing to replace a $100 switch with a $3,000 Cisco router, especially on a network where we wouldn't make that much ROI in several years (we have a board of directors who keep threatening to shut us down, they're mostly from last century and barely know how to use a cell-phone).

Am I wrong in thinking we can configure an Edgerouter X to prevent these multicast storms we're having in our networks?  I'm loathe to use any natting, can I leave these in bridge-mode and get a solution to the problem?