You need to use VLANs to pipe each AP back to your router on its own tag.
Then the router can make sure there is no AP to AP traffic.

This is the same as having a router at the tower with each AP on its own router
port.

From: Jan-GAMs
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 9:28 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] BNG dynamic provisioning Re: strange outage

That's what we been doing for a long time.  The ubiquiti switches are
manageable from the UISP.  We use a VLAN for management.

On 6/19/21 7:10 AM, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:

  UBNT US-8-60W is $109

  VLAN tag each AP port.  Set up your downlink as a VLAN trunk.  Then each AP
will have its own private channel back to your core/edge router.
  I am no VLAN expert by any means.  There are lots of experts here.  But this
is the method I used literally 18 years ago when faced with this same problem.
I used a cisco managed switch that was built for wide temperature conditions.
2900 or 2500 or something like that.  Worked like a champ.

  Are you sure the ubiquity switch you have at each tower does not support
VLANs?