Because it's easier to get on the phone than it is to walk ALL THE WAY to the equipment room.

On 6/22/2021 9:08 AM, Nate Burke wrote:
2 cases this morning, Business customers calling that they have no internet.  On both of them, it was a failed UPS Unit, and multiple pieces of gear are down in their racks (severs/switches,etc)  How can you not notice that all of the blinking lights that are usually blinking are not blinking?  I'm guessing it's also much quieter than normal.  And how is the first thought that 'I'm going to call the ISP because the internet isn't working' before even checking anything.