You expect someone with an internet connected bed NOT to think a Mikrotik is
inferior?

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Jay Weekley
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 11:54 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Is it a full moon or something

We had a call where the customers bed wouldn't connect to our router.
The beds customer support said that our Mikrotrik router was inferior
and that was the problem.

Josh Luthman wrote:
> Your TV isn't connecting. Please contact your ISP.
>
> Your phone isn't turning on. Please contact your ISP.
>
> Your refrigerator isn't connected to the Samsung Delivery System.
> Please contact your ISP.
>
> Josh Luthman
> 24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
> Direct: 937-552-2343
> 1100 Wayne St
> Suite 1337
> Troy, OH 45373
>

> On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 11:07 AM Bill Prince
> <part15...@gmail.com<mailto:part15...@gmail.com>
> <mailto:part15...@gmail.com>><mailto:part15...@gmail.com%3e%3e> wrote:
>
> Because it's easier to get on the phone than it is to walk ALL THE
> WAY
> to the equipment room.
>

> bp
> <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>
>
> On 6/22/2021 9:08 AM, Nate Burke wrote:
> > 2 cases this morning, Business customers calling that they have no
> > internet. On both of them, it was a failed UPS Unit, and multiple
> > pieces of gear are down in their racks (severs/switches,etc)
> How can
> > you not notice that all of the blinking lights that are usually
> > blinking are not blinking? I'm guessing it's also much quieter
> than
> > normal. And how is the first thought that 'I'm going to call
> the ISP
> > because the internet isn't working' before even checking anything.

*Jay Weekley*
*Cyber Broadband
*

https://www.avg.com

Total Control Panel

Login<https://portal.reflexion.net/login?domain=litewire.net>

To:
ja...@litewire.net<https://portal.reflexion.net/address-properties?aID=242260993&domain=litewire.net>

From: af-boun...@af.afmug.com<mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com>

You received this message because the domain afmug.com is on your allow list.