To trouble shoot it..ASk "Is it Running?"
if answer is "yes" then say you better catch it :)

On 6/23/21 11:46 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:
Your TV isn't connecting.  Please contact your ISP.

Your phone isn't turning on.  Please contact your ISP.

Your refrigerator isn't connected to the Samsung Delivery System.  Please contact your ISP.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St