The Mikrotik thing doesn't appear to be doing anything with voltage, the
poe is just a passthrough (and to power it), it's purpose is to extend the
ethernet beyond 100 meters... I'm assuming it's basically just a 2 port
switch with poe in on one port and out on the other, so you'd want it
somewhere in the middle of the cable (I'd put it somewhere around the 300'
mark), It's not outdoor rated, but they do sell an IP67 case for it.

You don't want to pump 48v into that, as it would fry the Force 300.

Force 300's do have a heater, but I doubt it would be an issue. If I
remember correctly, Force 300s will work down to something like 10v, so you
can deal with a lot of voltage drop... worst case, you might need a higher
current power supply than the standard.