i dont recall if these have the heater in them like the other epmp. winter
is going to be  problem

I dont understand letting customers do things outside the demarc. I voiced
my opinion and got over ruled, so time will tell.

A fiber media converter would be the bees knees, solve a bunch of issues.
but why make sense when we can cobblefuck, right?