Heard the Zuch got around $6 or $7 billion trimmed from his net worth yesterday. Now he's only worth around $121 billion.

On 10/5/2021 6:52 AM, dmmoff...@gmail.com wrote:

I am very curious what it was that took 6 hours to figure out or undo.

…..but I wouldn’t judge too harshly.  When any contraption gets big and complex it’s easy to overlook one seemingly small thing.

Remember this XKCD?

Someday
            ImageMagick will finally break for good and we'll have a
            long period of scrambling as we try to reassemble
            civilization from the rubble.