At 01:19 PM 10/15/2021, you wrote:

Carl,

We have many ISPs reselling our VoIP service using Calix ONTs (Gigacenter and Gigaspire). There is no auto-provision option which is a shame.

Is TR-069 not an option to provision outside of OMCI?

Daniel White
Co-Founder
phone:Â +1 (702) 470-2770
direct: +1 (702) 470-2766
Carl Peterson
October 13, 2021 at 09:21
our Gigacenters and P series ONTs all have POTs jacks. Any chance you could point me in the right direction as to how to start configuring VOIP service? I have no idea how to even begin thinking about it. Â

--

Carl Peterson

PORT NETWORKS

401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553

Baltimore, MD 21202

(410) 637-3707Â

Chuck McCown via AF
October 13, 2021 at 07:59
If you use onts that have pots jacks, yes.

Sent from my iPhone

Carl Peterson
October 13, 2021 at 06:27
I've got a few business customers who would like to add phone service. In the past we have just set them up with a service like Goto/Jive. Is it possible to configure something like this and then just use the POTS port on the ONTs? GPON4 card says it supports VOIP. Â

E7-2_GPON-4r2 Voice–NativeSIP/VoIPandTDMGatewaysupportÂ

--

Carl Peterson

PORT NETWORKS

401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553