From: "Adam Moffett" <dmmoff...@gmail.com>
To: af@af.afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 11:19:11 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] E7-2 GPON and VOIP

Is there any such thing as a GPON system that isn't vendor locked?
I'm not specifically defending Calix here, I'm just thinking I haven't yet seen
GPON equipment that made any assertions about interop with other vendors.
Unless you went ActiveE aren't you still locked in with whatever vendor you
went with?