So with most VoIP devices... you can point them to an auto-provision
server.  When they boot up, they send a request (FTP, HTTP, HTTPS) for
the config file based on MAC address, the provisioning server creates
the file or serves up a file already created.

There is no way to direct an ONT to a provisioning server on boot-up
that isn't Calix.  That is where the ONT expects to find the SIP
credentials.  There is no way to have the Calix Cloud pull credentials
based on MAC address from a SIP provisioning server.  So the only option
you have is to manually add the credentials by first creating them on
the VoIP platform and then entering them into the Calix Cloud.

There could be a way to do this via API... and really there isn't any
reason I can think of why there is not.  But Calix has a hell of a play
to pay mentality and partnering with them in any way as a vendor is a
lot of paperwork and bureaucracy.

photograph
Daniel White
Co-Founder