It is rated for 160 but stuff will always do twice what it is rated for.
Normally the pressure sits about 50 PSI unless there is some kind of pinch.

From: Carl Peterson
Sent: Tuesday, November 9, 2021 11:04 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] corrugated conduit

Can this duct hold 200 psi?

On Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 7:50 AM Chris Fabien <ch...@lakenetmi.com> wrote:

  Chuck, Interesting idea. Does this scale up to long distances like
  blowing does? Water seems like it would have a lot more resistance in
  a mile of 1.25" pipe but perhaps with 200psi behind it that's no
  issue?

  On Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 3:46 PM Chuck McCown via AF <af@af.afmug.com> wrote:

  > Right, they are always full of water.
  > I made a proofing dart with a cup seal at the end.
  > 20 GPM 200 PSI moves it along at about 5 feet per second.  The pump was
remarkably cheap to build.

  > The cable or mule tape is buoyant so that reduces friction and the water
does too.  I have read about this for years but never tried it.

sure he doesn't clean it out. I'm assuming he's using a dart and pushing it
with water to pull cable in?

  > On Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 12:34 PM Bill Prince <part15...@gmail.com> wrote:
  >>
  >> I don't understand how that works (with water). Seems like it would be a
  >> pain to get it out? or do you just leave it in there?
  >>

  >> bp
  >> <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>
  >>
  >> On 11/8/2021 11:59 AM, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
  >> > Cheap is a selling point for me.  We have started to put stuff down
  >> > conduit with water rather than air.  So far it is much better than air.
  >> >
  >> > -----Original Message----- From: Chris Fabien
  >> > Sent: Monday, November 8, 2021 10:33 AM
  >> > To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
  >> > Subject: Re: [AFMUG] corrugated conduit
  >> >
  >> > I would just use normal duct of whatever size is appropriate . That
  >> > just doesn't look as sturdy as solid wall of plastic. Looks like being
  >> > more flexible is the key selling point.

Carl Peterson

PORT NETWORKS

401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553