From: Bill Prince
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2021 2:03 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT breaking lent

No comments on the riots or lack thereof, but it seems to me that the young
twerp crossed state lines with a semi-automatic to be the self-appointed
"police", and as a result a couple of people died. If said young twerp had
stayed home and watched Chuck Norris on TV, maybe no one would have died, and
maybe a few windows might have been broken.

I do not hold windows and lives as equivalent.

bp