This was pretty well done for SNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h_N80qKYOM

From: Steve Jones
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2021 11:15 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT breaking lent

On Sat, Nov 20, 2021, 7:26 PM Steve Jones <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com> wrote:

  If the pedo had been put down when he should have been, he wouldnt have been
there. His ticket was prepunched. And theres five men who are happy about this
because he raped them when they were under 10.

  If ole one arm wasnt a coward with a hero complex carrying a larger caliber
weapon than kyle, he wouldnt have opted to stop in the middle of a quick draw
contest. He should have stayed home, or at least left the large caliber weapon
there. Je had no business being there, he was from further away than kyle.

  Skatee mcghee didnt even know what happenned, all he knew was he was gonna
mob somebody. He should have left his cudgel on wheels at home. Or stayed home.