Don't see it that way. The twerp went looking for trouble, and he got it.

On 11/20/2021 11:17 AM, Jay Weekley wrote:
Two people caused their own death that day.  Yes, he should have stayed home that day as well as all the rioters.

Bill Prince wrote:
The point that should be made is that exactly two people died by any means that day, and the young twerp was the cause of both. If he had stayed home watching Walker Texas Ranger (or whatever gets his jollies up), no one would have died.