I heard salmonella is curative for covid. That's true. Right?

On 12/19/2021 9:59 AM, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
1)    I don’t like raw eggs. The thought of consuming raw eggs makes me queasy.  And I have eaten raw eggs multiple times just to be able to speak with authority on the subject.  It is inarguable that I do not like raw eggs.

2)    Raw eggs can contain salmonella.  Got that once in a biological warfare attack and do not want to repeat it.

3)    If you like eggnog, just let some vanilla ice cream melt and drink it.  Same thing.