thats crazy, those trucks are everywhere you turn. Rates must be good.

Ive never had a bad experience with them, but Ive only had locates done for
small digs and the potholes showed within tolerance. They actually saved us
a cut on our mediacom fiber because mediacom didnt even have it documented.
USIC guy happened to still be out there when the city was putting the
backhoe in right above where we knew it was. USIC guy located it and they
were gonna dig right through it. Mediacom gave us a "oh, my bad"