I absolutely understand being busy and having multiple windows open and the
dangers that can occur if you mix up which window is for which task.  Anybody
can have an issue in those conditions with any kind of hardware.

The fact this person did it 6 times in quick succession means someone gave them
access they shouldn’t have to devices they didn’t understand.   And yeah 6
total.  There were 5 when I first wrote the bewildered email about it.  That
does make me consider which person might deserve the proposed the knee breaking
accident.

Two were the 450i which have the very convenient recovery mode feature.  Three
of the others we got back by getting in through the wireless side with an SM.
The last was a 3.5ghz 450 (not 450i).  So no recovery mode, and you know since
the AP can’t talk to the SAS no SM could be authorized and an SM without a SAS
grant doesn’t bridge traffic.  That one was a tower climb with a default
plug…….no other choice.  I don’t know what individual did it, but I hope they
are mercilessly heckled by their coworkers.  And I do appreciate the mafioso
knee breaking jokes, but I don’t actually wish them any injury.

-Adam