Need some help from the smarter than me electrical engineers here on the list...

What is the best way to power a Mikrotik router that takes +18-56vdc from
-48vdc source? Providing part numbers or model numbers would be greatly
appreciated.

We tried the redneck engineering approach of just reversing the polarity and it
popped the fuse, nice little light show, but ultimately unproductive.

--
Christopher Tyler
Senior Network Engineer

Total Highspeed Internet Solutions
1091 W. Kathryn Street
Nixa, MO 65714
(417) 851-1107 x. 9002
www.totalhighspeed.com

This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Esta instituciĆ³n es un proveedor de servicios con igualdad de oportunidades.