Sent: Monday, May 2, 2022 1:08 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] -48vdc site

So when I hook that up to -48vdc, do I just give it -48 or do the leads need to be reversed?

--
Christopher Tyler
Senior Network Engineer

Total Highspeed Internet Solutions
1091 W. Kathryn Street
Nixa, MO 65714
(417) 851-1107 x. 9002
www.totalhighspeed.com

This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Esta instituciĆ³n es un proveedor de servicios con igualdad de oportunidades.