From: Steve Jones
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2022 3:22 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: [AFMUG] Ot: my adventure

So for the last three months I've been creating my company, getting all that
stuff in order, spending a shit ton of money (for me). But the last pieces are
falling in place on monday. I pick my drill back up from vermeer (12,300 dollar
repair quote, but they managed to fix my strike alert and saved me 3000 bucks).
Probably not a good business decision to put that much into an old drill when
the drill is worth less than the repair, but it gets me in a drill.
I have a contract that's local for around 2 years work, fairly low rate per
foot compared to what's out there, but its local and all I can eat when I want
to eat it, so I can keep my fulltime job while I transition. I figure spend
this year and maybe next building experience with my son, then chase the bigger
dough.
The underground industry seems a whole lot like the wisp industry, where theres
a whole bunch of strangers willing to help strangers succeed with good advice.
Theres some assholes, but same here.
Once I get operational and have the toolset refined with some experience I'll
be heavily pimping to the wisp degenerates turning fisp, I think theres a good
number that a guy can operate at to be affordable to small outfits and still
get a little money in the wallet.
My kid operated a mini ex for the first time, the video games actually paid
off, he got the feather concept of the controls down, so he may leave me to go
do that after some experience, dont blame him a bit if he does, equipment
operators get the best cushions in the seats and the best paychecks.
Just need to hand over the workmans comp certificate when I have the drill back
in hand and I start making the millions.
God is good, even if I'm not.