Those need to by liquid jetted with ranchero sauce, queso, or hatch chili verde!

On 5/22/2022 1:38 PM, Forrest Christian (List Account) wrote:
Have you done tests to determine the maximum acceleration a tamale can withstand?

If you suck all the air out of the tube you might be able to reach such a high velocity that you can have an army of Mexican aunts making tamales to order and have them arrive still warm.

Maybe you could get Elon Musk's hyperloop to fund the whole thing as a small scale experiment for their whole transport people in tubes thing.