Is there a good source for an inexpensive, but reliable 900 MHz PtP,
solution these days? Looking for something for a client that needs a nLOS
link. All I can find is Cambium 450, which seems crazy expensive for what
I'm looking for. Back in my WISP days, I seem to recall you could throw
together a pretty cheap, reliable 900 MHz solution with Mikrotik, but it
seems those have gone the way of the dodo. Seems UBNT doesn't sell 900 MHz
stuff anymore either. Guessing the small band size probably made 900 MHz
impractical for delivering the speeds generally required these days. Can
anyone point me at anything?

Craig