How did pot ever get put on sch 1 in the first place?

From: Bill Prince
Sent: Saturday, October 8, 2022 8:35 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: about time

I talked to my nephew yesterday, and he told me it was a sting operation. His
friend had 3 ounces, and the fed asked to "buy some". They sent him up for 10
years and he got out in 8. At the time he was 21 years old.

IMO, the whole drug classification system is broken, and is mostly a tail
wagging the dog operation.

bp