I was ready to chime in.  Glad you got it.

----- Reply message -----
From: "Mark - Myakka Technologies" <m...@mailmt.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] Old Canopy FW upgrade
Date: Mon, Oct 17, 2022 2:27 PM

Bill,

Got it.  Gave up on trying to do an update directly on the unit.  Just set th
AP to auto-update and it took care of it for me.

--
Best regards,
Mark                            mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Communications
www.Myakka.com

------

BP> IIRC, CNUT not only uses the SNMP community string, but it also needs to
login to the SM. Make sure you have the username/password set for CLI access.