Consensus around here seems to be that the Meanwell RSD series is a good
option, and I have used a few of them for converting +-48vdc to 24v and
12v.  Most recently I stuffed an RSD-100C-12 into a CRS354-48G-4S+2Q+RM.
You could use the same, or an RSD-60L-12 would be a bit smaller and should
still do the trick.

I've actually moved away from -48v positive ground power though, and I just
use +48v negative ground power systems now.  I have yet to run into a radio
that actually needs -48vdc.  Almost all of them will say -48v in the spec
sheet, but when you check continuity between the power input and the
chassis/ground, you find the power input is isolated, and every time I've
contacted a radio manufacturer about it they have all confirmed that +48v
power is fine.  I think -48v power is more of a copper outside plant thing
where you have to worry about galvanic corrosion.  Someone as WISPA
mentioned that -48v gets you some extra lightning protection since
something like 95% of lightning strikes are energizing the tower with a
strong negative charge, and like repels like, but then again the other 5%
of strikes that are positive ground to cloud lightning are something like
100x more powerful, so I'm not sure I buy the -48v lightning protection
argument.