From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2022 6:46 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] -48v to 12v 1A

The 4 pin goes to the circuit board inside the case.  I never checked what the
voltages/difference/etc were, but I'm guessing that board does 12v and
something else out (and 48v in).

My stuff is using an ICT and CCR so if you want pictures to confirm it's wired
right before letting out the magic smoke let me know.

On Sun, Nov 6, 2022 at 4:49 PM Sterling Jacobson