I'm paying $15 and supplying all duct, trace, and mule tape.  Seems high
but it is a rush project and other utilities are tight in some areas.
Getting the project done on time is important so I wasn't as concerned with
the cost.  Just wondering what I should be looking for for ongoing work.

On Thu, Dec 22, 2022 at 9:31 AM Aeron Wireless <b...@aeronwireless.com>
wrote:

> I think this past summer we paid $11/ft in Michigan. We negotiated that
> price winter of '2. I'm sure it's higher now.
> HDD drill plus 2x 1.24" SDR11 with tracer pull back. We supplied all
> materials.
>
> sent from my android phone
>
> On Thu, Dec 22, 2022, 10:25 AM Carl Peterson <cpeter...@portnetworks.com>
> wrote:
>

>> What is the going rate per foot for HDD drilling and pullback of two
>> SDR11 ducts and a trace wire?  Very sandy soil in the FL panhandle.  All
>> materials provided?  Around 4-5K' split into three or four runs.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Carl Peterson
>>
>> *PORT NETWORKS*
>>
>> 401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553