I always had a rock adder, and a minimum of $2500 for repeated attempts.
Mobilization expense as well.

From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2022 9:25 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] HDD per foot cost

$7 for non rock (in town, out of town, short shot, long shot)
$100 for rock.  Had a handful of this with creek beds

On Thu, Dec 22, 2022 at 10:57 AM Carl Peterson <cpeter...@portnetworks.com>
wrote:

  I'm paying $15 and supplying all duct, trace, and mule tape.  Seems high but
it is a rush project and other utilities are tight in some areas.  Getting the
project done on time is important so I wasn't as concerned with the cost.  Just
wondering what I should be looking for for ongoing work.