Our fiber competitor is using fiber to connect to a DSL connection.  Those customers who left our wisp for them came back within a few days.

On 3/6/23 12:55, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
Had our first fiber customer disconnect to go to a new WISP in the area.
They said the new service was half the price of ours and they got a price lock for three years. Yeah, OK, but we will have your service on standby any time you want to reactivate it.
The disconnect was Friday.  The reconnect was this morning...
I know that is not music to the ears of WISP only companies, but I gotta tell you, you never get service calls with fiber.
Best Regards,
Chuck McCown

McCown Technology Corporation
8401 N Commerce Dr