Thank you Forrest, that was very helpful, never would have found them on my own.  I logged-in and checked the settings.  I reset the dkim, don't know if that will make a difference as I haven't been experiencing bounced email from easydns.net.  However, I can find no such settings available from mail.com.  Those must be automatic.