I'm sure something exists, but I can't find the right term. Is there a cheap/easy way of spooling up small cable spools. 12"-18" diameter wooden spools. I was thinking like a small tire or something in a drill to hold against the edge of the spool to spin it while another person guides the wire on the spool. Is something like this for sale? I found lots of fishing line spoolers, but they are small. And a 'Drill wheel' Gives me a bunch of sanding tools. I'm guessing I just haven't thought of the right term to search for yet.

I've had multiple boxes of Shireen DC-1030 cable that have come with Broken cardboard spools in the box, and we have to re-spool the entire box onto a new spool by hand. Spinning the wooden spool by hand for a thousand rotations is very tiring.