From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 10:55 AM
To: Animal Farm <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] Cable Spooler

I'm sure something exists, but I can't find the right term.  Is there a
cheap/easy way of spooling up small cable spools.  12"-18" diameter wooden
spools.  I was thinking like a small tire or something in a drill to hold
against the edge of the spool to spin it while another person guides the
wire on the spool.  Is something like this for sale?  I found lots of
fishing line spoolers, but they are small.  And a 'Drill wheel'
Gives me a bunch of sanding tools. I'm guessing I just haven't thought of
the right term to search for yet.

I've had multiple boxes of Shireen DC-1030 cable that have come with Broken
cardboard spools in the box, and we have to re-spool the entire box onto a
new spool by hand.  Spinning the wooden spool by hand for a thousand
rotations is very tiring.