Hmmm, threaded rod long enough to go through the spool
and leave room to attach drill on end.  Two large washers
and two nuts same as threaded rod.  Insert rod through spool
and place a large washer on either side of spool.  tighten the
nuts just enough to provide tension to spin the spool.  Turn on
drill and try it, if if slips, tighten nuts some more.

--
Larry Smith
lesm...@ecsis.net