Had an odd issue last night.  All 'tik OSPF routed network with routers at
each tower site.  Simple single area OSPF setup, no MPLS or other overlay,
about 700 internal routes.  Last night, some customers on APs connected to
specific tower routers lost connection to the internet.  Our monitoring
system never lost connection to any of the customer SMs or anything else in
our network, so no alarms were raised.  The issue lasted a few hours
overnight and recovered on its own without any of us getting to take a look
at it.  It is like the affected routers lost their dynamic default route.
The affected routers appear to be randomly scattered around our network.
They aren't all connected along the same backhaul paths, and in one case
where we had two routers at a specific site, only one of the routers was
affected.  This happened at the tail end of a heavy rain storm that was
causing a lot of OSPF topology changes as microwave links went in and out
of service due to rain fade.

Anyone else seen something like this?  Is our routing table getting too big
for 'tik to handle with a single OSPF area?