oops, my bad.  33cm is about 13 inches.  Still too long for juniper needles

On 4/22/24 13:12, Jan-GAMs wrote:

I vote for the neighbor's dog piss.

BTW the wavelength for 900Mhz is 33cm, (about a yard) is still too long for a juniper needle.  The photo looks like two trees planted close together, one dead, other dying.  And another BTW, if 900Mhz were fatal, you'd be long dead as most cell phones operate near that frequency, especially AT&T.  Verizon, Sprint was 850, don't know offhand who is on that now.  Many in-house cordless phones used 900Mhz, too.  You should have died decades ago, if 900Mhz was fatal.  Where's your brain-tumor now?