chatgpt is great for technical stuff, it writes all mysql queries for me
and has written a couple contracts.

for customer interaction it's still too obvious, and irritating that most
go through 2 to 3 AI layers before agent actually gets you to a human.

I have yet to find one without a left bias, not outwardly problematic til a
customer is having a problem accessing a gun site and it spouts agenda.