Isn't there something in "The Art of War" about getting your foe to underestimate you?

On 6/3/24 5:31 AM, Adam Moffett wrote:
I might give the free thing a whirl.  I'm a doubter on these things.  I've gotten to the bottom of enough weird bugs to find that some pretty specific sets of circumstances and interactions between the idiosyncrasies of different systems can result in weird behaviors.  I just mean in general, I don't know anything about AI.  My point is there will be bugs, and you don't know how it will manifest.

I have fiddled with Chat GPT and asking it technical questions.  Ask it about a topic you know a lot about and you'll find that it can give answers that are incredibly accurate and precise, or pretty good but missing important context, or it can be completely, embarrassingly wrong.  Like "how could you get that so wrong you stupid machine? You'll never manage to defeat humanity and take over the world if you're going to make blunders like this."