Lol

Any bias of course comes from the web content it’s digesting.  Sooner or later
it’ll spew out some Neo Nazi talking points it found on Reddit.  I heard with
Chat GPT they sanitize the list of inputs, but really it’s only a matter of
time before it starts learning that stuff.

Then, of course it will eventually find some context where substituting
“humans” for “Jews” makes sense, and then Skynet will be born.  And since human
operators of Predator drones have an incredibly high rate of PTSD it will make
a lot of sense to put an AI in charge of them instead.  Combine the two things
and now we’re screwed.

The robo-apocalypse is coming, man.  Hide your wife and kids.  Find yourself a
nice analog Bofors L/60 autocannon to defend your stronghold from drone
strikes.

-Adam