Is the public IP being assigned to their radio which is then performing NAT
or are you putting the public IP on their router?  It sounds like you're
assigning it to the radio.  We often times have trouble with this when it
comes to certain games and have to bridge the radio and assign the public
to their router.  Once that's done, the problem goes away.

-Patrick